Patson Daka’s agency have responded to speculation that the striker is on the brink of a January departure from RB Salzburg.
The prolific Zambian has been linked to a number of Premier League clubs this window, including champions Liverpool and the likes of Spurs, Arsenal and West Ham.
Daka’s 15 goals in 13 starts this season have earned him a reported £25m pricetag, but the player’s representatives have dismissed suggestions he is heading for the exit.
Communicating through their Twitter account, 12Man Management, who were founded by former Spurs and West Ham striker Frederic Kanoute, wrote: “Patson Daka is fully committed to his club Red Bull Salzburg.
“12man, his agent, will not be providing a running commentary on the media speculation in every transfer window.”
12man are also the agents of Southampton winger Moussa Djenepo, who arrived from Belgian outfit Standard Liege two seasons ago.
- Would Arsenal striker Lacazette be a good transfer target for Atletico?
- Barcelona can’t afford to buy Man City’s Eric Garcia in January
- Laporta: Messi will do everything in his power to stay at Barcelona
- Liverpool transfer news: Salah backs youngsters amid injury crisis
- Jose Mourinho accused of ‘bullying’ PSG target Dele Alli
Daka recently shared his desire to emulate fellow African stars Mohamed Salah, Sadio Mane and Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang, who have taken the Premier League by storm in recent years.