Transfer News LIVE - Every rumour, every done deal: Gyokeres-Arsenal SOON, Sesko OFFERED to Man Utd

Martin Macdonald
Martin Macdonald
  • Updated: 15 Jul 2025 09:09 BST
  • 1 min read
Viktor Gyokeres, Arsenal
© IMAGO

The big spenders will be out in force again this summer, with Real Madrid looking to back new boss Xabi Alonso, Chelsea keen to improve again after securing Champions League qualification, and Manchester United desperate to reclaim some kind of success after a disastrous season that saw them finish just three places above the relegation zone in the Premier League.

Article continues under the video

The Red Devils have signed Matheus Cunha, with Man City also flexing their financial power to sign Tijani Reijnders, Rayan Ait-Nouri, Marcus Bettinelli and Rayan Cherki.

Some big deals happened earlier than usual due to the Club World Cup and the deadline for participation in that tournament is now over, though the window remains open.

The biggest deal so far this summer saw Florian Wirtz complete a blockbuster transfer to Liverpool from Leverkusen.

Some questions that will hang over the transfer window this season:

  • Will Viktor Gyokeres leave Sporting CP?
  • Who will sign Victor Osimhen?
  • How much can Barcelona spend?
  • Will top players want to join Man Utd?
  • Will Arsenal sign a world-class striker?

Transfer News LIVE today

You can check out every single one of today's live updates from our team right here.

Look no further...

FootballTransfers LIVE - Every done deal, every rumour!

Sort by:

No release clause for Olise amid Liverpool interest

Chelsea set for surprise loan

Alonso asked about Vini Jr's contract situation

Xabi Alonso was asked about Vinicius Junior's contract situation at Real Madrid. He responded:

"Vinicius's contract situation? I'm very happy with him. Against Oviedo, he showed he can have a big impact off the bench, and what I want is for him to have a great season. We're just getting started; everyone here is important, and Vini , for everything he's done at Madrid, for everything we want him to do this season, is going to be fundamental."

Vini has been linked with a mammoth move to the Saudi Pro League.
 

Crystal Palace have signed Yeremy Pino from Villarreal

Benfica knocked Fenerbahce out of the Champions League on Tuesday...

Busy, busy, busy!

Glasner confident of more signings

Oliver Glasner is confident that Crystal Palace will sign more players before Deadline Day.

He told reporters on Friday:

"Frustration is maybe the wrong word. We had a meeting in March and we were talking about the strategy for the summer.

"We knew that Eberechi could leave the club so at the beginning, it was not in our hands but we knew we had to be prepared. We knew the situation about Marc and we had to be prepared.

"We wanted to bring the players in at the beginning of pre-season, to be in a good position of negotiating and to integrate the players. Now having to integrate four or five players delays being successful. This is the missed opportunities to bring in the players early enough. Usually when you are busy at the end, you missed something at the beginning. Everywhere is the same.

"We know we have to sign a few players. It's a responsibility of Crystal Palace to be competitive in the Premier League, the Conference League and the cup competitions again.

"I'm still confident we'll get the right players in."

Garnacho in the building

Enzo Maresca has confirmed that Alejandro Garnacho is currently at Chelsea.

He said at Friday's press conference:

"I know that he is around here but I don't know exactly where he is. It's a player who is clearly a winger, I see him as a winger."

Further talks take place over Fermin Lopez

Leeds release Patrick Bamford

Amorim's days numbered?

Sudakov set for Benfica

Seven more players expected to leave Chelsea

Chelsea are prioritising deals for Alejandro Garnacho and Xavi Simons before the end of the transfer window but they also have a group of players they need to move on.

The Blues have made well over €200 million in sales so far this summer but the squad still needs trimmed further.

Sky Sports reports that Raheem Sterling, Ben Chilwell, Nicolas Jackson, Tyrique George, Axel Disasi, Alfie Gilchrist and David Datro Fofana are all expected to leave.

Hearts break transfer record to sign Brazilian midfielder Ageu

Kompany explains why Premier League poaches Bundesliga talent

Vincent Kompany has used his time at Burnley as an example as to why Premier League clubs can so easily poach players from the Bundesliga.

"Money," he explained.

"We got promoted from the Championship to the Premier League with Burnley and all of a sudden you have TV money coming in and it's 100 million for promoted teams. You go from a budget of €25-30m a year to €120-130m for a promoted team, which would compete with top 6 in the Bundesliga. At Burnley, we were competing on the market with Frankfurt and Wolfsburg for players. Sunderland are now buying from Leverkusen and competing with AC Milan. That's just a financial reality"

Never miss the next big transfer!

Get the latest transfer insights and analyses directly in your mailbox.